Provisional Patent Filing Fee I Have A Provisional Patent For A New Child Safety Device Is It Safe To Start Pitching My Product To Companys?

I have a provisional patent for a new child safety device Is it safe to start pitching my product to companys? - provisional patent filing fee

A patent attorney for the family member suggested seeking a patent, to write, even a utility program for my child safety device, but now I have money and can not pay the filing fee. The invention is completely new, there is nothing comparable on the market today. How do you think I will take with only temporary? The companies themselves take me seriously? If you are concerned that paying a possibility that patent? I have no idea how this process works normally. Any help would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment