Huge Penises At Beach Nude Beach?

Nude beach? - huge penises at beach

My girlfreid asked me why my penis was so small I thought it was an average of about 3 "soft and hard 6th, when the child 18yrd beach with his friend sitting next to us and there is enormous penis, he has compared me by surprise . My girlfriend says hello to them and began to talk to her and a ride in the process of 8-9 has to be difficult and said to my daughter, she was great and told us to leave. on the way home from his greatness and why not me is so great, what can I say

5 comments:

i LuV b N mE said...

If she loves you, she appreciates what she has to offer. A There are many girls enjoy.

~ ~ Erica

jude said...

6-6.5 "is AVG, from what I read. However, there is more sex than clinging to my ex-wife said he had someone with a big, I said it hurts, and really do not mind.
Are you the first time, it might be interesting, and I think this is the right way. Good = good sex partner.

Pistonsf... said...

Do you even if she wants something big to break with the environment because it is not for u

tombombe... said...

OMG. hahahaha. Im sorry buddy. But lol5.

Poppet said...

If you're wondering why your penis, or, may not be so large that it is stupid. Yes, that means, and the average wonderful. You know what you do? Everyone is after a sexual encounter you happy with? There is nothing wrong.

Your GF is blunt and rude. If she asks again, tell him that its size is perfect for you, and if they do not, is welcome to go elsewhere for fun and companionship. (In other words, to leave, because it completely insensitive)

Post a Comment