Pics Women Hanged Is It Stupid That I Got Mad About This? "Dirty Pics In A Mag, And Boyfriend"?

Is it stupid that i got mad about this? "Dirty pics in a mag, and Boyfriend"? - pics women hanged

I came home Sunday afternoon .. I went to a muscle magazine to take, who was my friend and his son, 7 years in the room .. "Anyway," I went to take a muscle magazine, because I was a bit boring .. and we all sit, and my buddy picked up slightly since the MAG pictures of models with large muscles in his .. was "I think it's a little disgusting lmao 'catch .. I-browsing was found that women with underwear on .. .. Belt bent, and the breasts .. lookd sit there and I was almost hanging, what I saw just in front of me .. .. was just an ***, he knows that I am my body "within 38 weeks pregnant miss means" that when I get back my old body, hes gunna have someone with aBody like that! He can not say it, but I think the worst of my .. I'm afraid: (What do you think?

thanks ..

3 comments:

Haydyn Lyn said...

I think it was probably just razzing you and actually mean that you're really offended. If you are pregnant, the hormones are almost like a roller coaster in a minute is something completely ridiculous and funny and the other is in tears over it. He was probably try to be funny. Because I thought they were reviewing the nature and attracts you most likely. If you really love to take account of [that she's pregnant] You try to laugh more when you try to be funny. Or even laugh a little behind, but it is difficult to hormones crazy right now. It will also explain that you experienced a major change, and I do not think it very funny.

But if you [I do not think it is likely] Newsabandoned shortly after the belly of the child, and then it was not the man, good starting point, and he made a mistake by him.

Good Luck

I ♥ kc said...

No, not stupid. When I was in the same situation you'd be mad too, if not crazier. It should not do. It was really insensitive to know that she is pregnant and all and for some it is a lot of work to get rid of all the weight she gains a woman during her pregnancy. I do not know what he could do. I would not have reacted in this way if

Double36... said...

If you make a really bad choice to go with him first, but it sounds as if he could, but you can ignore the situation.

Post a Comment