Danger Of Using Torrent IS IT LEGAL TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE PRO & OTHER USING TORRENT IN SWEDEN?

IS IT LEGAL TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE PRO & OTHER USING TORRENT IN SWEDEN? - danger of using torrent

Hello!

My friend lives in Sweden. not to say that u download movies, software + software torrent using uTorrent which can!
and she said she uses LimeWire to download songs. and said if u increase the download speed to LimeWire PRO & i kno its non-free software, but if u kno I can download this free software from PirateBay or Mininova. ..
I do not know if it legal to download Limewire Pro in Sweden or not ...
Therefore I would like to kno if they are legal to download Limewire Pro in Sweden? Sweden, a software downloaded without problems?

PLZZ HELP ME .. I want to help my friend! & I WILL NOT put his life in danger!

and how .. i kno that movie, download the software legally and illegally?

*** Please !!!****

3 comments:

sirdice said...

Downloading pirated software is illegal .. In every country in the world .. Not even for "personal use" ...

martinye... said...

You can LimeWire Pro LimeWire.

Both are legal (well, Pro is not when you do not pay) is the content that most of the illegal download (songs, movies, TV series). On the positive side, no one will know what they can not stop you and your friends, will certainly not life threatening.

Oprah said...

I had the material is not legal to download and your life is in danger is not just any movie, music, software and most of them are copyright, unless the film was legally on the P2P torrent site all set up, but As I said the copyrighted material is not legal to download

Post a Comment