Used Body Body Oponent Have You Ever Used Body Weight (no Weights) Workouts To Get Shredded?

Have you ever used body weight (no weights) workouts to get shredded? - used body body oponent

I have some videos of players (like Calistentic Kingz), claiming for the bodies torn to pieces by the exercise of the weight alone. Just curious, who out there has used body weight exercises in style and if torn from their efforts.

(As a former gymnast, I know .... But you can have trained years ago and the planning for us, of course.)

4 comments:

P90X Coach said...

I just finished "Madness" of Beachbody. I worked in a gym for almost 20 years and was the craziest, most difficult year that I did. It's all body weight exercises, plyometrics a lot of explosives, push-ups, all of them more than the limit of 63 years. No weight. There are no machines. I am very happy with the result but happy to make:). P90X that prior to madness and I must say that after so many years of pumping iron, he remains very well at home and stay out of the gym for a while.

You can learn more about the madness here http://bit.ly/digdeeper

joeyghet... said...

Just do as many repetitions as possible with exersies body weight and taking supplements. I think it will be hard, but it is possible.

Chris said...

can .. But what would be the point where, if you can not go to a gym and get results twice as fast?

Chris said...

can .. But what would be the point where, if you can not go to a gym and get results twice as fast?

Post a Comment