Free Labia Stretching Pictures Labia Worries And Low Self Confidence?

Labia worries and low self confidence? - free labia stretching pictures

Hello, I'm your average 16 years, but I am not.

I was lying lips, and is so depressing that you have. I feel so ugly, I never felt beautiful. I do not want to blow my own trumpet, but I'll look, long blonde hair, acne / have open seats, with blue eyes and red lips, is slim and healthy, is the only thing he expanded terrible lip.

Without touching them, is about 7 cm deep and leaves a visible bulge in his underwear and swimwear. I hate it, I think I can be around guys and sexy when you do something (if I ever do to me) have a great fear.

Someone else has the same problem? Please share your thoughts. What are the percentages of Pople with what I have. Im so unhappy, and I get depressed every day. I want to be just normal: (

They do not fight or speak surgeory doctors. In so ashamed.

6 comments:

Ms Minger said...

These questions bother me so much - especially for girls as young as you.

They are 100% natural. I promise. Not to think, be disappointed that the "hidden" image of a Playboy model is that everyone seems to do cos they did not.

I will give as an act of perverse Search link - but here are some pictures of real women are, and you will see that there is absolutely, totally normal.

http://www.sexylabia.com/table_of_conten ...

Frostyca... said...

Well, what can we say if we are not medical or surgical, cos there's no other way to permanently resolve this problem. But believe me, all girls are different and if a man is, depends on him, then does not pay. It really is not much, but if you're down, I can not have the will to fix it, other than to see the document. There is talk a female doctor or nurse can?

Vortex said...

Some people like big lips and the guys just want sex and are not too worried about the aesthetics anyway. Labia reduction can search online and see that there is a common procedure that can be performed on an outpatient basis. There is nothing to be ashamed of. People have various ways to their bodies and one is not superior to another. If this bothers you, then do something.

ladykenm... said...

Talk to your mother. This is called genetics. If you are really interested, go to the doctor and get tested.

willy wom bat said...

Well, I'm a man and a discussion on the distribution of men say they prefer women with enlarged lips is a big change for us humans. but if she is dissatisfied with the surgery the only solution. There was a TV show and the girls did not undergo an operation for so long. and only a small operation. Just Freak Out.

Atalanta said...

This is normal. Even if it is not unusual. Many women have this, especially women of African descent. In Africa, these children are assessed and, where possible, strengthened and expanded, as the women do not realize that most of the lips, the sex better for both parties and thus increases the friction believe.
All doctors, the women were dozens if not hundreds. No doctor will be no shame for such a thing.
You should not let your life by what you imagine will be ruined, that the opinions of others.
In fact, I'm exactly the same thing and never give a thought. And incidentally, I had four pregnancies. I deliberately never before, in bed, and nobody has any comments on this topic.
If you are totally desperate, there is change measures to the lips, but I have never seen such a thing.
Check out the websites of cosmetic surgeons. I hope that you will find you a lot worse in the "" and "after is."

Post a Comment